Cybercriminals continue to be highly active, and we don’t anticipate this trend to let up anytime soon.
In our last webinar of 2021, we focused on cyber risk management tactics and, more specifically, on loss prevention and the impact your risk management controls have on your cyber insurance.
Fred C. Church assembled a panel of specialists from the insurance and cyber security prevention worlds—Joseph Schlegel, Evolve MGA, Doug Lubahn, F/Lt. MSP (ret.) HCISPP, BlackFog, and Tom O’Neill and Peter Quinlan, CPCU, LIA, Fred C. Church. This knowledgeable group offered ideas to help navigate the increased cyber risks and offer steps your company can take that may also positively impact your cyber insurance premiums.
Some topics the webinar covered included:
- Why the size of your business doesn’t matter to cybercriminals
- Common cyber threats and claims
- How companies can keep up with the fast-paced risk environment
- Why multi-factor authentication (MFA) is so critical
- What steps businesses can take to be more attractive to cyber insurance carriers
- Best practices for navigating the claims process
- And more…