COVID-19 has impacted all of us personally and professionally across New England and most of the United States. Here at Fred C. Church, we feel we must protect our clients and our employees and are taking this outbreak extremely seriously.
As such, starting Tuesday, March 17th, all business functions that we can perform remotely will be done in that fashion. Our office hours will remain the same, from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST. However, our physical office locations will be closed.
This closure should have minimal impact on how Fred C. Church can service your personal, business, and employee benefits insurance needs. For example:
- You will still be able to call our office and speak to a client manager
- You can use electronic communication to email us
- You can email personal insurance service requests to email@example.com as we can make changes and additions to your policy and perform most transactions using secure digital technology
- You can also access your personal and business insurance accounts through our self-service platform, CSR24
- You can make payments directly to your carrier online at their website or by mail using the payment stub provided with your invoice
- You can also file a personal claim directly with your carrier online, or call our office, 800-225-1865 if you require our assistance
As you can see, we are doing everything we can to maintain business as usual, while at the same time following the guidelines set forth by the Governor of Massachusetts, Charlie Baker, and the Centers for Disease Control.
We appreciate your loyalty to Fred C. Church and look forward to getting back our regular routines as soon as possible.
There are many great resources available regarding COVID-19. However, the Fred C. Church team has found the following links to be especially useful.
Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
World Health Organization
Johns Hopkins | Whiting School of Engineering
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
U.S. Small Business Administration